FREE Shipping On All Orders : )
Where can I find information about my order?
An order confirmation email with details was sent after checkout. If you created an account, you can sign in and view your orders under your account page. To find out further information on your order, you will need to contact us by email at email@example.com.
How can I track my order?
To view your order status, click the "view your order" button found in your confirmation email. This will take you to your order confirmation page which which will include your order status.
What do I do if I have issues with my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues with your order and a team member will get back to you promptly.
How do I cancel or edit order?
Please email email@example.com as soon as possible if you would like to cancel or edit your order.
What is your return/refund policy?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept returns of product or do exchanges of product. If your order was damaged in-transit, or if you’ve received the wrong order, please reach out to our customer service team immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of CBD is in the gummies?
Our CBD gummies are made from hemp derived CBD Isolate. CBD isolate is 100% pure CBD, removing all trace of TCH.
Is it ok to take CBD with other medications?
Please consult with your physician before use if taking any medication.
How many CBD gummies should I take?
Recommended dosage is one 25mg gummy per 12 hours. Monitor how you feel after and adjust your dose accordingly. The key to dosing is figuring out how it affects your unique body. Every person is different, and since researchers have not identified any precise doses, the best thing to do is start slowly and pay attention to how your body reacts.
FDA Warning & Health Warnings About CBD
The FDA also published a revised Consumer Update detailing safety concerns about CBD products more broadly.
- The FDA has approved only one CBD product, a prescription drug product to treat two rare, severe forms of epilepsy.
- It is currently illegal to market CBD by adding it to a food or labeling it as a dietary supplement.
- The FDA has seen only limited data about CBD safety and these data point to real risks that need to be considered before taking CBD for any reason.
- Some CBD products are being marketed with unproven medical claims and are of unknown quality.
- The FDA will continue to update the public as it learns more about CBD.
- CBD has the potential to harm you, and harm can happen even before you become aware of it.
- CBD can cause liver injury.
- CBD can affect the metabolism of other drugs, causing serious side effects.
- Use of CBD with alcohol or other Central Nervous System depressants increases the risk of sedation and drowsiness, which can lead to injuries.
- CBD can cause side effects that you might notice. These side effects should improve when CBD is stopped or when the amount ingested is reduced.
- Changes in alertness, most commonly experienced as somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness).
- Gastrointestinal distress, most commonly experienced as diarrhea and/or decreased appetite.
- Changes in mood, most commonly experienced as irritability and agitation.
- There are many important aspects about CBD that we just don’t know, such as:
- What happens if you take CBD daily for sustained periods of time?
- What is the effect of CBD on the developing brain (such as children who take CBD)?
- What are the effects of CBD on the developing fetus or breastfed newborn?
- How does CBD interact with herbs and botanicals?
- Does CBD cause male reproductive toxicity in humans, as has been reported in studies of animals?
Calm Up CBD recommends speaking to a Medical Professional before consuming CBD. For more information visit FDA.gov