Finding a routine that works for you is so important to your life, specifically a morning and night routine.
Just as morning routine is to start your day on a good note, your night routine is there to help you wind down and end your day on a positive note. Some days seem to be more crazy and hectic than others but you can always count on your routine to help you relieve stress before your head hits the pillow at night.
Some recommendations to add to your daily night routine:
- Have a cup of tea (ginger and peppermint are great for digestion after dinner! Also there are a lot of “Nighttime” “Wind down” “Calming” teas. Personally, I like ‘Pukka Herbs’ Night Time flavored mixed with peppermint after I have a cup of ginger tea post dinner)
- Take a Calm Up CBD gummy or two;)
- Put calming music on
- Limit screen time (especially phone)
- Try to not look at your phone at least 30 minutes before going to bed
- Deep breathing exercises
- Make time for self care (shower, shave, skincare, brush your teeth)
- Spend time with your significant other
- Make a To Do list for the next day
- Turn harsh lights off when it gets dark outside, close your blinds and only keep night lights and small lamps on until you go to bed
- Set a bedtime for yourself
There are so many ways to help you feel good at night. Find what works for you and incorporate it into your night routine.
Let us know in the comments your favorite way to wind down- we wanna hear!
*This is my last blog post, I have loved writing for you all*
Stay well blog readers,